To ensure your furniture has a long life we recommend the following general care recommendations are considered:
- Ensure furniture is dry and protected from weather with a cover or store in a cool dry area when not in use.
- Use coasters, placemats and tablecloths to protect the finish. Avoid placing hot items directly on any surface.
- Some furniture has tempered (toughened) glass, but it must still be treated with care and can break if subjected to thermal or physical stress. Avoid placing hot or cold items directly on the glass.
- When moving furniture carefully lift, do not drag it across the ground.
- Ensure no chemicals come in contact with the furniture, such as pool chlorine. If this occurs promptly clean the furniture following the instructions below. These instructions also apply for general cleaning:
Wicker/Polywood Frames - sponge with mild soap and luke warm water then rinse clean.
Fabric - sponge with mild soap and luke warm water then air dry. Do not use bleach, dry clean, machine wash or tumble dry.
Glass - use a recognised, non-abrasive glass cleaner regularly.
This section of our website is still being completed. Check back soon for more information on caring for your furniture.