Aber Living owns and distributes the Excalibur brand of Outdoor Furniture in New Zealand. We provide after-sales service and support to our retailers to ensure you receive a prompt, efficient response to any enquiries you may have.
Our exclusive selection of Excalibur outdoor furniture is designed & manufactured to strict quality standards. To ensure your furniture has a long life, please see our Care and Use Guidelines.
We warrant to the original purchaser that if the product is used for its intended purpose our materials are free from defects and poor workmanship. This applies from the date of purchase:
- 2 years: Aluminium frames, wicker (polyethylene), polywood, natural timber, and powder-coated steel furniture
- 1 year: Umbrellas, umbrella stands, and covers
All products are warranted for residential use only. The warranty will be deemed void if the product is used for other than what the product is designed for. The warranty does not include (and we will not replace or repair product suffering from):
- Ordinary wear and tear caused by using the product for its intended purpose.
- Damage caused by accident, storm or wind, or any other extreme weather occurrence.
- Damage caused by mildew, mould, UV degradation, or fading.
- Damage caused by misuse, neglect, or failure to follow our Care and Use Guidelines.
- Small cracks which may appear in the end–grain of timber when exposed to the elements is considered completely natural.
- 'Tea staining' is common to stainless steel, particularly in marine or coastal locations. This is considered completely natural and does not affect the strength or performance of the product.
- Nothing in these warranty terms is intended to limit any condition, guarantee, right or remedy which may be available under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, except as permitted by that Act.
Ensure you keep your receipt, and contact your retailer in the first instance regarding any product issue.
For more information please call Aber Living Customer Services on 0800 161 161.